ITIL 4 Foundation Course
The ITIL 4 Foundation course provides an introduction to the principles and practices of IT Service Management (ITSM). A PeopleCert exam voucher (expires in 1 year) is included to write the ITIL 4 Foundation Exam.
The ITIL® 4 Foundation course provides an introduction to the principles and practices of IT Service Management (ITSM). You will learn, using a blend of theory, anecdotes and case studies, how IT professionals can create value with a powerful operating model for the creation, delivery and improvement of IT-related services.
This certification can help you:
- Understand the “big picture” of practices within the ITIL 4 framework
- Align IT priorities to strategic objectives
- Learn the correct and precise terminology to express yourself clearly
- Learn how other IT professionals have solved real-world management challenges
- Improve your career prospects in the field of IT Management
By attending the ITIL 4 Foundation course, you will learn the following:
- A holistic approach to the facilitation of co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services
- The seven guiding principles of ITIL 4
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- Key concepts from Lean, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
- How ITIL 4 improves on the momentum and learnings from ITIL 2011, to adapt to an increasingly fast-paced digital world.
What you will get
- Official AXELOS ITIL Foundation Manual (digital copy)
- Exam Preparation Toolkit, consisting of
- Summary notes
Accredited by PeopleCert
Our ITIL 4 Foundation course is delivered in accordance with an accredited course syllabus and certification process. It combines tutorials, examination tips, mock exams and supplementary material. The material forms part of our e-learning platform, so even if you attend a live session, you will also have access to the e-learning material.
The course manual, sample exams and supplementary material are part of our online platform. Whether you do self-study or attend a class, you will enjoy lifetime access to the course material.
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 40 questions
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 65%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
On receipt of payment, we will order and provide you with a PeopleCert Exam Voucher which you must redeem within 12 months.
One Year Free Access to My ITIL
One year’s subscription to My ITIL is included with your ITIL® 4 Foundation exam. My ITIL is an online subscription to the latest resources and content, and gives you access to:
- Online subscription to various ITIL publications and templates
- Exclusive white papers
- CPD tools to map out a professional development path
- Professional endorsement through a digital badge
Louis Stanford has almost 20 years of experience in IT Service Management, as practitioner, consultant and trainer. He is fully accredited on ITIL modules.
We can provide corporate pricing on request. Please drop us an email with your requirements.
Need more information? Have a look at The Definitive Guide to passing the ITIL 4 Foundation Exam.